At Copytip, we are committed to providing our customers with the very best in betting entertainment.
Sports betting can be a fun and enjoyable experience and we work hard to make sure it stays that way. As such, we take the matter of responsible gaming very seriously and recommend our customers do the same to ensure a positive experience every time and prevent any possible issues arising before they have the chance to become a problem.
You can contact our Customer Support from your registered email, and they will help you set a deposit limit either per day, week or month. You can send your email to email@example.com.
If you think you may have gambling issues, consider the following questions:
- Have you ever missed work, school, college or other responsibilities in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble as a way out from boredom or unhappiness?
- If you lost money gambling, how would you feel? Would it make you want to gamble more?
- Have you ever gambled money set aside for bills, rent, food, etc.?
- Do you feel any guilt over the amount of time you spend gambling?
- Has anyone ever mentioned the time you spend gambling?
- Would you consider stealing, lying or selling to obtain gambling money?
- Do you feel out of control regarding much you spend on gambling? Would you be upset if you had to spend it on other things or activities?
- Do you choose to gamble instead of spending time with friends or family?
- If you lose, do you feel an immediate need to win back your losses?
- Does stress make you want to gamble more?
- Is gambling making you unhappy?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may have gambling issues and we recommend that you have a chat with one of our supportive and dedicated members of our customer support or get in contact with one of the Non-profit Organizations designed to help with Gambling Issues in these links below:
- GamCare – http://www.gamcare.org.uk/
GamCare is the leading provider of information, advice, support and free counselling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling.
- Gambling Therapy – https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en
Part of the UK based charity Gordon Moody Association, Gambling Therapy is a global online support service for those adversely affected by gambling.
- GA – http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
Men and women sharing their experience, strength and hope with each other to solve their common problem and help others to do the same.
- Gamanon – https://www.gam-anon.org/
Dedicated to providing information for the general public about problem (compulsive) gambling and its effects on families and loved ones.